Thursday, September 5, 2013

Meet Nonnina!


Follow me while we embark on a culinary adventure with one of the craziest characters I know! The FUNNIEST, QUIRKIEST, and COOLEST Nonnas you will ever meet; getting a first hand look at the most delicious traditional dishes I have ever had and catching a glimpse into the hilarious sitcom that is life with my Nonna.  She only has one request---you call her NONNINA

When my Nonnina was only 18 years old, she left her home in Fossacesia, Italy and hopped on a boat bound for Canada.  She left behind her new husband he would be there to join her later, but brought with her all the traditions and recipes from her homeland. 

Nonnina has worked so hard to keep this family together and happy with the traditions she places at our dinner table, so it is to her that I dedicate this journey!

We hope you enjoy!

Cheers on behalf of Nonnina!

1 comment: